Monday, September 24, 2007

My own story finally comes out:)

I feel like it’s time to talk about my own “Bloody Mary” experience. It almost seems like too much of a build up, but here goes: I was ten years old and my friend and I were having a sleep over. After gossiping about every boy in school, we got bored, and we started talking about our favorite horror movies. When that got us thoroughly freaked, we tried to come up with things we could do that would freak us out more. I would pretend I could hear someone knocking on the door on my back patio. (my whole back yard was forest, so this was particularly creepy) My friend kept on pretending she’d hear someone coming down the stairs (my bedroom was on the bottom floor of my house, so being in the basement, pretending someone was coming down the stairs, was really scary even if it sounds silly) Then I remembered Bloody Mary and we both squealed appropriately and I got the candles. Of course, the candles were actually fake, my parents wouldn’t trust me with real fire in my room, but even the fake ones served their purpose. We went into the bathroom and switched on the candles. I decided to be the brave one and I spun in circles a little more than three times, but we were giggling at this point, so the dizzier the better. We both went to the mirror, and I said, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary. I couldn’t focus, I was so dizzy, so I asked my friend if she saw anything. She said no. And then…in the reflection of the mirror we both saw the window that faced my backyard, and there, staring at us from outside, was a girl with her hands plastered on the window, her mouth was open like she was screaming. We screamed and ran as fast as we could up the stairs to my parent’s room, waking them up and quite frankly, pissing them off. But we wanted my dad to go check it out. When he went down there, there was no girl, no nothing. We didn’t sleep a wink that night and to be honest I didn’t sleep for a week after, I kept the curtains down and put earplugs in my ears. But that moment has stuck with me forever.

31 comments:

lexi said...

that was freaky!!!!!!!!!

xxheartbrokenxx said...

that ws creepy hearing that.

simone said...

Way Creepy!
That happened to me once only I was by myself and it got all of my friends really Scared.

samala said...

i think that that was so cool, they also say that if you do the bloody mary thing she will scatch you, so when i did it the next morning i woke up with scratches all over my body, so explaine that. but noeone ever beleives me. they always say, " ya right " or "she's not real" or even "your cat probibly did it" but i know my cat and it wasn't him.

creepy, huh?

*23_Mercedes_23* said...

It is real. I've seen her before and blive me it's scary. But normalli no one would blive a 13 yr old., I mean whi would thei? But anways, ma friends and I have tried it before and we saw her face it was realli creepi. But I do blive this stories kause I maself have done it before.

elms2020 said...

i tryed bloody mary last night in the dark
and got a litlte scared i keept hearing strange noises last night
at 1am
im not sure what it was

Tonje said...

It's not easy to belive it,
but I belive in the legend enough to not try the mirror thing. :p

Unknown said...

i did that. i was at my cousin ashleys with breanna cody ashley and jesse. they all said im not doin this cody doesnt believe and so i was stuck doin it by myself. only this is way different i got possed by her. she took over my body for about 5 min.

Unknown said...

wow

Twazzle_bee said...

can that had an experience on seeing bloody mary can anyone give me an Exact discription on what she looked like?

Wilma said...

Wow. Scary. I'm too chicken to do it myself, so can I get a description of what she looked like?

preetyeyesb said...

idk what to believe

preetyeyesb said...

idk wat to believe

amanda said...

You better hope that seeing the girl was all that happened. I played it and now I have so many demons. Had an exorsism with no luck and I'm going crazier with each passing day. Its not a game you may have opened a portal via your mirror and may have allowed witchcraft demons into your soul. Don't play with fire unless you are ready to burn for eternity. You need to stop telling people how to do these things unless you can save them from hell. God be with us all. Hope I didn't offend anybody I just know all to well how dangerous this is.

Anonymous said...

That's scary. I've heard so many things about things happening. I never dared to try it, Because you never know. I don't wanna risk it. Interesting story thouugh. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lill said...

that is not real. ive tryed it it doesnt work. anyone can post any story who cared soo fake admit it freakers!!!!!

lill said...

god is with us lets all pray now. bow your heads and hear it goes. dear lord, thank you for this amazing day. i ask you to plz protect us from this. thank you in the name of jesus amen.

lill said...

everyone prayt ot the lord. say maronotha it means savior come thank you

Hannah said...

Hows that true though you dont have any proof like a photo or a pic of some little evedence so for all we no that could just be fake . . . OR COULD IT !

amanda said...

There are pics plus peoples personal experiences. A lot of people are leaving bullshit story but some are real too. You have to believe in demons in order to believe this. Lilith, the first demon, was a woman put on earth to entice adam. Satan snatched her up and molded her in hiss hand making the first demon. There's no mention of her in the bible. Her names in there but she's called lilite and they don't say nothing about her, but she can come through the mirror as bloody mary because she hates kids and she tries to get them to be wicked like her instead of like eve. There's a lot of stories surrounding "bloody mary". This is just one. Lilith is not the original bloody mary but she shows up too. Ever since I did it, I've started loosing my mind. I'm definitely a lilith not an eve. Ever since I "played" bloody mary I have become pure evil. Don't mess with witchcraft of any kind, unless u truly want to serve satan.

amanda said...

Some of u are wanting a description. She appears differently. I see long black blood soaked hair, pale almost greenish sickly skin a long dress once white but now crimson colored from blood. She has also cried blood before me. Black tattered fingernails and a snakes tounge. I think everyone sees different images.

Rori Lee said...

It has been three years since I played that and I still cover up my big mirror in my romm with a towel. Don't mess with it don't tease her Don't to anything to piss her off I still fear that one day she will return

Vasilisa said...

Freaky. I did Bloody Mary with my friends last year, in the girls toilets, and we turned out the lights too. What I didn't expect to see was someone's chin, as if it were lightened up by a torch - Bloody Mary was with us. :s (true story)

Unknown said...

Does anyone of you have a pic of Mary or can at least describe how she looks??? I'd be so thankful! :)

Unknown said...

Please dont boast fake things

Unknown said...

Well said.

Unknown said...

it is fake....does bloody mary sends her friends too to scare us? if we search about her on youtube then there are different ghosts in different videos. if we search her story on google then we dont find same stories but we find different 3 stories of her..... or face of bloody mary differs in different country

Unknown said...

Yeah you're haunted from now on, trust me I know what I'm talking about because I've had my own experience.

Unknown said...

Are they haunted? I mean that is the ghost really going to follow them everywhere? 😓